There’s a buzz in the air about my new Anthology by Lisa Bearnson product line and I’m happy to say I’m finally ready to reveal all! Sit back and enjoy—and I’ll try to make it as simple as possible (with lots of yummy eye candy)!
Last March I partnered with Youngevity, a wonderful direct sales company. They have been in business for almost two decades with their main product being 90 For Life Healthy Body Paks–a mixture of essential vitamins and minerals for optimum health. (This is a topic for another blog post, but I’ve seen miracles in the lives of my family and friends using this product.)
A couple of years ago, they began buying companies who were in alignment with their mission–wholeness of body, mind, and spirit. Their offering soon moved to include not only vitamins and minerals but also essential oils, mineral makeup, bath and body products, jewelry, clothing, digital scrapbooking (Heritage Makers) and Our Memories for Life (brought over by Creative Memories Founder, Rhonda Anderson).
Recently, they asked me to be a company ambassador AND create my own tactile paper crafting and DIY line. Thus, Anthology by Lisa Bearnson was born and was officially released just a few weeks ago!
Here’s an overview of Anthology and what you can expect in the future.
First of all, the best place to browse and buy Anthology is on www.myanthology.com.
Secondly, my mission for Anthology is three-fold:
- Anthology brings you everything you need to get wildly creative with fabulous results in just minutes! Think cake mix—just add water, or in this case, just add photos! Our page kits are all poly bagged with EVERYTHING you need pre-cut, pre-scored, pre-titled, and coordinated for 8 beautiful double-page layouts. You just follow along with the “recipe cards.” A two-page layout can be made in under 15 minutes—giving you more time to create the memory rather than preserving it.
2. Packaging is so important to me. I want every Anthology product to have a home so you can beautifully display it on your shelf, easily identify the contents inside and safely store the paper and embellishments. I’m sure you’ll agree that our packaging is very unique!
3. I’m eclectic in my paper crafting and home decorating, and wanted Anthology to be the same. So we are using the best designers in the industry to bring you different styles every month. Everything from contemporary to whimsical to shabby chic.
Every month, we will have limited edition products that will vary in content and style.
The August 2015 products are:
2. August 2015 Layout Kit (contains 16 single pages or eight double pages)
Love the unique packaging (even a place for you to take notes)!
There are a wide variety of designs. Here’s a sampling:
The September 2015 Limited Edition kits are:
- Hangin’ Around Card Kit (supplies to create 20 adorable cards with envelopes)
These are just a few styles. We give you the recipe cards and the supplies an you can customize the sentiment and the way they look.
2. Embellish Your Story (the cutest box filled with the most adorable card and page embellishments)
October 2015 Special Edition Kits
- Christmas Wishes Paper Kit (holiday paper and embellishment yumminess)
2. Better Together Pocket Card Kit (used on cards, scrapbook pages, pocket pages or DIY projects)
Anthology also offers:
Basic Supplies–all those products you need to complete you projects (albums, sheet protectors, adhesive, inks, acrylic blocks, etc.):
Tools (we have some Anthology-branded ones and others that are the best of the best from We R Memory Keepers and American Crafts). Here is a small sampling:
Here’s the really exciting part about Anthology! You can either be a customer and buy all the exciting products at myanthology.com. Or, you can create your own business by selling Anthology to your customers and make a residual income!
To become an Anthology CEO, you can buy this one-of-a-kind kit which will get you started with you Anthology business right away.
This kit includes all the products to create beautiful layouts:
Adorable “make and shake” cards:
A Youngevity Business Builders Kit:
Acrylic stamp set (acrylic blocks can be purchased here):
Along with a 12 x 12 album with sample sheet protects (regular and pocket):
A unique binder to store your acrylic stamps:
Beautiful cardstock (textured on one side and flat on the other):
The Pillow Box tool that you’ll use over and over again:
Finally, 125 original SVG cuts AND …
This beautiful bag that will make you the talk of the town!
A good place to go to find out more about the business opportunity is teamlisabearnson.
Thanks for letting me share. I’m so excited about this new journey!